Image Map

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I’m makin’ my list and I’m checking it twice…

Good Afternoon. It is a gorgeous day her in West Virginia. I don’t think it could get any prettier. This has been a weekend full of good friends and ideas. I spent last night reminiscing with a few of my friends from high school. It honestly doesn’t get any better. Oh how I have missed my favorite two gals. H2 you two are simply the BEST!!!!

 IMG_7007

Holl-ster and Me

I have also been working hard on my

Holiday Units

***Coming Soon***

  • Gingerbread
  • Reindeer Games
  • Polar Express
  • Christmas Elves and More

But need your help- What are some “key” skills you will be

focusing on in December?

Can you email me your wishlist at

mfresh2@aol.com

I want to “THANK” everyone who has been gobbling up my

Thanksgiving Unit.

 thanksgiving Unit 

I am so excited that you are all enjoying it

and look forward to hearing what your kiddos think.

ALWAYS,

MELISSA

 

4 comments:

  1. We'll be working on addition and subtraction (with pictures) to ten here in FL :)

    Also beginning, middle and ending sounds in CVC words, simple word families like at, ap, am, it, ip, is

    ReplyDelete
  2. where in West Virginia are you?? I was born in Huntington...we moved to FL when I was 6 - but some of my family still lives there
    Jen
    The Teachers’ Cauldron

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...