Image Map

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

 

Congrats to

heart6Karyn of kideducator@comcast.net

image

 

Karyn won my

 Sweet Surprise Giveaway

and will be receiving my three

February Theme Units.

 valIPDmardigras

Thank you all for entering my giveaway

To give you a “special sweet surprise”,

I have put my entire

 TPT store on Sale through Sunday.

Don’t delay, hurry over today.

I have had several people email me about my units in the works. I am currently working on a new Dr. Seuss unit (I know that has been a popular request!!) and have a few other in the works. Do you have an idea or request for a unit? Email me at mfresh2@aol.com 

I want to say thank you for all the support you have given me throughout the last year. What started out as a class assignment has grown into something quite spectacular!!!

Enjoy the SALE!!!

Always, Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Melissa- I tagged you on my blog because I love your blog sooo much! Come over to my blog and check out all the details! I hope you play because I would love to see your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yyyyeeeeeessss! I am so so so psyched! Thank you Melissa! I think your blog rocks and your units are uh-maz-ing!!!! I am so grateful! I can't wait to print these all out and use them with my kiddos who will LOVE them! Thanks again for having this great contest!

    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to this & love reading your blog! Thanks so much!
    http://growingreadersandwritersinkinder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...