Image Map

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday to my baby!!!

480223_3272948543196_100099541_n[1]

It’s hard to believe my baby turns 19 today!!! It seems like yesterday I was laying in that hospital room scared to death, but so anxious for his arrival. He stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on him. I have to say that he has been a true blessing in more ways than one. There is definitely a “special” bond between a mother and her son. Every day I thank the man upstairs for granting me this precious gift.

To help celebrate my baby’s birthday!! (He may not be a baby anymore but he will always be my baby!!) I am putting my Polka Dot Birthday Packet on Sale till Midnight!

bdaysign

Birthday Journal

bidayjournal

bdayjournal

Birthday Certificate from Teacher

bdaycert

Cupcake Pencil Topper (Just add a birthday pencil or for an extra special treat add a smelly pencil a.k.a Smencil)

bdaypen

Birthday Cupcake for Bulletin Board/Door Display

cupckae

Monthly Headers for Bulletin Board Display or Calendar

image

Always, Melissa

HURRY, The SALE ends at Midnight!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!?! You have a 19 year old? I thought that was your husband in the pic - you look fantastic! Hope you are well!

    Ѽ Alessia
    Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...