Image Map

Friday, February 8, 2013

It’s almost here…

Well, this has been quite an interesting week. I don’t even know where to begin. This just say it started with a snow day and ended in complete confusion. I have been a jack of all trades this week. Luckily, a sweet friend of mine needed a “cute” craft for a program and I was more than willing to offer some help. I whipped up this George Washington Craft for her to make with her “sweet” kiddos. I can’t wait to see them on display for the program. (I’ll add a picture as soon as they are finished!) Here is my whipped up version below. I used a pencil to curl the hair and a paper doily folded to create the ruffle of the shirt.

 image

I decided to add this to my TPT store for you all to enjoy and create with your sweets. I would love to see pictures of your finished products.

image

Feel free to pin.

Thanks for stopping by… I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes by George Washington

“It is better to stand ALONE than in bad company!”

If you are looking for some K-1st grade center activities. I created a President’s Day Math & Literacy Unit last year and it has been quite a hit!! Just click on the picture to head on over to view the sneak peek images

image

 

P.S. Have you checked out Spelling City Lately???? Here are some great monthly themed lists: Simply click on the link for the “Fabulous February Lists”

Black History Month http://www.spellingcity.com/view-spelling-list.html?listId=2851114

Dental Health Month http://www.spellingcity.com/view-spelling-list.html?listId=2851115

Groundhog Day http://www.spellingcity.com/view-spelling-list.html?listId=2851117

Valentine's Day http://www.spellingcity.com/view-spelling-list.html?listId=2851119

Unfortunately, they don't have a designated list for Presidents' Day, but this would be a great time to learn how to search for any list using their  Find A List feature!

Hope you enjoy!!! I know my kiddos have “loved” using this for our indoor recess activities.

It’s Fresh, Fun and FABULOUS!!!!

Always,

Melissa

2 comments:

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...