Image Map

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Unit is Here

I have to apologize for the lateness of my Easter Unit. The allergy/sinus bug got me!!I just realized I never posted. Many of the activities are things I utilized during my Kindergarten student teaching and have used with my special education kids during their work station rotation. The activities are fun and engaging. Student's don't even realize they are learning. the chick/carrot shaped eggs I purchased at the Dollar General or Target. I used lima beans spray painted to look like jellybeans. Some items require to be printed on different colored paper (cardstock is heavier, but construction paper is fine, especially if you use a thicker laminating film.) If you have any questions, please let me know.

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...