Image Map

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gobble till you wobble

Good Evening Everyone- It has been a busy and productive weekend. I have been sorting my cardstock I loaded up on from JoAnn Fabrics- I just could not pass up the $1.99 sale. I am motivated and very eager to get my November, December and January Centers completed and uploaded as soon as possible.

I just wrapped up my 120 page Thanksgiving Unit and posted it to my TPT site. It is filled with 27 different Thanksgiving themed activities for your little turkeys.

turkeya

There 14 different math activities and 13 different literacy activities. Some of the key skills include

Math:

  • Patterns
  • Addition
  • Number Recognition and Writing
  • Size Order
  • Counting
  • Ten Frames
  • Number Order
  • Number Word Recognition
  • Counting By 10's

Literacy:

  • Letter Writing and Recognition
  • Color Word Recognition
  • Sight Word Activities
  • Beginning Sounds
  • Syllable Counting
  • Letter Sorting
  • CVC words
  • Writing

This unit will be able to be implemented all throughout the month of November to reinforce "key" skills the students are learning in the classroom.

Head on over to my TPT store and “gobble” it up!!! Remember my store is on sale till Tuesday!! Stop back this week for pictures from the unit!!

thanksgiving Unit

I am having trouble uploading my Unit 1 and 2 Scott Foresman Activities as soon as I reconvert I will try to upload again-Sorry for the delay. Technology is not cooperating this evening.

Blessings of fun,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...