Image Map

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

After Christmas Sale

Well, the holiday season was a success at the Freshwater’s. My momma was home this year for the holidays!!

The holiday season always seems to go by in a flash and although, I love the twinkle lights and holiday cookies, one of my favorite things are the after-Christmas bargains.

after xmas sale

Head on over today and “stock” up!!

Happy Holidays

Melissa

P.S. I did have someone email me and ask me what grade I teach... I am a special education teacher servicing student’s in Kindergarten and 1st grade. My activities are based on the current needs of my students. (Keep in mind my students fluctuate every year and their abilities are different.)

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! What a great excuse to go shopping! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! If you haven't hopped over to my blog, I have several winter *freebies* to grab! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow all 13 blogs!
    lowens@ccisd.net

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...