Image Map

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

It is hard to believe that 2011 is over and 2012 has begun. It seems like yesterday my son brought home a shirt that said Class of 2012 and thought-we have time.

 mQw1K978157x

Well time has slipped away quite rapidly, but I have been truly blessed in so many ways over the years… I am truly grateful for my family and my friends.

close up bench

As I celebrate today, tomorrow, and my future, I wanted to share some new creations.

New TPT Units for Winter Months

Snowy Days

This unit has 20 different activities (10 math and 10 literacy)

Snowy days

 

Mitten Magic

This unit has 21 different activities (11 math and 10 literacy)

Mitten magic

The activities are sure to keep your kiddos busy this winter!

 

FREEBIE on TPT

Today I uploaded a favorite game of mine for free at my TPT store. This is a great sight word reinforcement activity. The kids "love" playing and often forget they are practicing their words because they are having “snow” much fun.

 

Snowman Slap

snowman slap

I have many new things in the works, but I wanted to tell you all I appreciate all the kindness and support you have given to me this year.

Thanks again for a wonderful 2011

and I look forward to the adventures of 2012.

Always, Melissa

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for shaing this awesome *freebie*! I have already grabbed it! I have LOTS of penguin and snowmen *freebies* on my blog if you want to come over and grab them!

    Happy New Year!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how I know how you feel this spring my daughter graduates high school and my son graduates college. It seems like it was just yesterday that they started kindergarten...how does it go so fast? thank you for the cute freebie.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be using the Snowman Slap this week as I begin a brand-new ESL position. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snowman Slap looks fun! I wanna play! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just grabbed snowman slap. Thank you:)

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to try Snowman Slap! Thanks for your creativity! :)
    Erin
    http://eberhartsexplorers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your cute blog and enjoyed seeing it! I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. Come to my blog to see what to do!
    http://www.conversationsinliteracy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...