Image Map

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Life is Sweet…

My newest unit Valentine Math and Literacy Activities has been posted to my TPT store. I had a lot of fun creating this activity. Someone once asked me where my ideas come from. Hmm... Well, I carry around a notebook in my “bookbag” and jot down titles, ideas, and etc. as they come to me. Often, I am bouncing ideas off of my mom as we chat on the phone. Sometimes flipping through a magazine, book, or even an ancient teaching resource gives me an idea or two. Plus, I work with some amazing teachers and they often throw an idea here and there to me. (Have I told you lately how lucky I am to work with such amazing people? Love-Love-Love my co-teachers!!)

My newest unit Valentine Math and Literacy Activities was based on my kiddos needs and the requests from my blog followers. (Thanks for the emails and requests- Keep them coming!!!)

My Valentine unit is on sale for a limited time!! Hurry over and grab it.

valI

valIIvalIIIvalIVvalV

Freebie- Just Posted to TPT

Lots of Love

Print letter tiles onto cardstock and laminate. Number heart containers 1-10. Fill each heart container with one C-V-C word.

 image

Place containers in a basket. Print recording sheet- I print mine front/back to save paper. There are enough letter tiles to create several center stations.

LotsofLove

lotsofloveIlotsofloveIII

Hugs and Kisses,

Melissa

4 comments:

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...