Image Map

Sunday, February 5, 2012

How Do I Love Thee…

I just re-posted my Lots of Love C-V-C Activity this morning and had a request for a similar activity using numbers/number words. Let me introduce my newest freebie using those adorable heart containers from the Target Dollar Spot, Dollar Tree, or Dollar General.

image

How Do I Love Thee?…Let Me Count The Ways

HowI Love

It is quite simple to put together. Simply print letter tiles onto cardstock and laminate for durability. Label your heart containers A-J. Fill each heart container with one number word.

Place containers in a basket (I found the cutest heart shaped basket at the Dollar Tree.) Print recording sheets- I print mine front/back to save paper. There are enough letter tiles to create several center stations (1-20).

Directions includedhow I loveI

HowILoveII

Hugs and Kisses,

Melissa

A.K.A

Mrs_Freshwater

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! My kids always can use more practice with letters!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thank you!

    Also, congrats on reaching 1,000+ followers!

    I would love for you to come check out my giveaway! You were the very first blog to give me a shout out and I am forever grateful for that! I would love for you to win! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for your St. Patrick's Day Unit on Teachers Pay Teachers (Your blog made reference to it in a post last year). Is is available? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Target and the Dollar Tree!! So glad I found your blog!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...