Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2013

I am lovin’ it

Have you heard the word??? Google Reader will no longer be working as of July 1st…

google reader

I have to be honest I’ve been in denial and have been reading all of my favorite blogs in Google Reader ever since I heard the news, but after looking at my calendar this morning I figured it was time to make the switch. Many of my blog friends have already made the switch to bloglovin’. 

Thanks to Melissa Mazur from the “adorable blog” Common Core and So Much More for creating this button and helping me with my technical issues. You Rock, girl!!

Always,Melissa

4 comments:

  1. I just found your adorable blog through the bloglovin link up. I am excited to be your newest follower!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a follower for a while and just made the switch to bloglovin. Love the button :)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in denial, too...but I guess it's time to face reality :( I'm following you now on Bloglovin' :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...