Image Map

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

50th Day of School

One of my favorite days of the school year is the 50th Day!
 

 I think I should have been born in the 50’s, well maybe it’s my love for the movie “Grease”.
 
This year we had a normal day of learning, but our afternoon was "rockin'!!
Our math Skill stations were all based around the number 50!
 
 
We did a plethora of 50’s theme activities from the following ladies:
(Click on their name to go to their product)
 
Here is a glimpse at a few activities:
 
Greater Than/ Less Than Records
 
All About the Number 50 Booklets
 
Records By 5's
 
Count, Tally, and Graph
 
 Doubles Facts

Rollin' Our Way to 50
 
We made these cuties from First Grade Fever


I made a jukebox for the kid’s to pose in front of for their 50th Day of School Photo. I sent home a note and stated the kid's could dress up for the 50th day! They were too precious for words!!

 


For a little movement activity we did
 Barbara Ann (Just love that the scene is a soda shop!!)
 along with the famous Hand Jive


Till next year….

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...