Image Map

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Hello There!!!

Hey y’all. Hope all is well! It has been quite busy around here but I figured it was time for me to rejoin the blogging world. So many “new” things are happening and I am so excited to share some things with you.

First off let me say thank you all for the sweet messages. You guys really know how to fill a girls bucket. I know many of you follow me on instagram. You can follow me @mrsfresh2o (Just click the pick below) I have to admit I have been cheat blogging through instagram. Image result for instagram

Well, I guess it’s time to get back to reality. As many of you know I moved to first grade. This year, we adopted a new reading and language arts program. I have to admit that’s where I’ve been. Oh my word…I have been trying to get my feet to hit the ground, but it just doesn’t seem to be happening.

I have been creating weekly spelling activities. We are using the Journeys Spelling and Grammar, but as a team we decided we needed to assess on more than six (6) words every week, so we worked together and added a few more skill words to compile a list of fourteen (14) words for each skills. Here is a small glimpse of a few activities. It seems as the units grew so did the activities I created. I posted Lessons 1-22 on my TPT site individually and bundled the units too. I will be uploading lessons 23-30 as I create them. So if you are currently using the Journey’s Reading Program, you may want to check these out!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Melissa-Freshwater
 
Well, I’m off to create some dental activities for my kiddos next week. Hard to believe February is almost gone. Oh I forgot about my surprise…Stay tuned for details!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...