Image Map

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Extreme Shopper Stock Up Sale Extended

My TPT sale has been extended through SATURDAY!!! This is your opportunity to save 30% off my entire TPT store!

(Can I get a YIPPEE!)

Hurry on over to my TPT store to view my listing of 52 products and grab some goodies.

Use the TPT code (B1T1S) for an extra 10% off.

(At 30% off, it’s a great time to stock up on some must have units for the classroom)

Some of the “hot” items other teachers have been stocking up on include:

Down By the Sea Math & Literacy Fun

Down by the SEA

FROGS Math and Literacy Unit

frog

Space Math & Literacy Fun

Space1

Down by the Farm Math & Literacy Fun

down on the farm

Monster Mash Math & Literacy Fun

monster collage

Shiver Me Centers Math & Literacy Fun

pirate

Carnival Math & Literacy Fun

carnival

Brown Bag Book Club

B3C

 

Always, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...