Image Map

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gotta love challenges from hubbies

Well, my hubby is all about goals. He has issued me a goal of 1000 followers on my facebook and my blog. I, of course embraced the challenge and told him “no problem”, but I need your help!!! My reward if I reach my goal of 1000 followers are these adorable Eric Carle theme pictures from Pottery Barn.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ and Brown Bear Artwork

I have an obsession with the “Very Hungry Caterpillar” and “Brown Bear, Brown Bear”. Since I did a mini “brown bear” unit as a reward to my fb followers (hope you were lucky enough to snag it up) I decided to do another mini unit based around the “Very Hungry Caterpillar” once I reach 1000 followers on my blog and FB page.

The race to 1000 is on!!!! I really “need” these pictures bad!!! Can you help me reach my goal??? Plus, I would love to see my hubbies face when he sees the 1000 on my blog and fb page!!!!!

Thanks for your help in advance! Don’t Forget to tell all your friends!

Always, Melissa

P.S. My tpt store is on SALE Monday August 1st thru Thursday, August 4th! Don’t forget to add the TPT code (B1T1S) for an additional 10% off. That’s a total of 30%. What a great time to STOCK UP!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,

    I follow your blog and your TpT store. Such cute stuff! I got a notice from your TpT store a few days ago saying that your sale is on until August 6. Are you only offering it until August 4 now?

    Good luck with the followers. I'm sure you will get to 1000 in no time!

    ΡΌ Alessia
    Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your FB, Blog and TpT! Love them all! I also shre your obsession with Very Hungry and Brown Bear. LOL Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog and your FB page! Love the Pottery Barn pics! Hope you get them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see the huge stickers I found at Target VHC and BB?


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...