Image Map

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I’m Baaaccckkkkk

Well, I figured this was a good time to start blogging again. My son is recovering nicely from his automobile accident in August. All I have to say is God does listen to prayers. Might not always answer right away, but he is definitely always listening!!! I am very grateful that Devon is alive and is progressing nicely with his leg.  Thank you all for the constant emails and warm thoughts. They have meant a lot to me and my family of the last few months.
As many of you know I started teaching second grade this year. My students are AMAZING!!!! I cherish each and every one of them. I have been working on my Scott Foresman Reading Supplemental packets to correlate with our reading series. I have Units 1-3 complete and they are all listed on my TPT shop. I have slowly been expanding the files as I go and learn what my students need. I will eventually go back and update units 1-2; to add the items that I have put into unit 3, etc. I am currently working on unit 4 and hope to have the entire unit up before Christmas. (Units 5-6 should be up by mid January)
Now, for my latest update. I posted a behavior reward catalog over the summer (click here for previous blog post) after reading a blog post from Sarah over at First Grade at Last. During the summer I only posted my reward posters, but since have received a zillion emails with requests for my certificates and reward style cards, well after being on my long hiatus I have decided to fulfill your requests. (I am sure there are many smiles out there!!!! Hopefully, this will stop my email account from blowing up LOL- I honestly loved some of the comments and pleas! They have gotten me through many days!!)
Now this packet has gone from 32 pages to 142 pages. It includes reward posters, certificates, and reward cards. Plus details how I use the system in my current classroom.
My kids LOVE this reward system and can’t wait to pick out of the “PRIZE BINDER”!! Plus, my pocketbook loves me and I can spend my money on extra things for the classroom.
Without further ado here is my “UPDATED” Behavior Reward Catalog
image
POSTERS
imageimage
CERTIFICATES
imageimage
REWARD CARDS
imageimage
BTW
I am participating in the TPT CYBER SALE Monday & Tuesday
3AMTeacher_cybermonday_button_2012_2
Thanks Michelle @ the 3 am Teacher for creating the adorable button
ALWAYS,
MELISSA

2 comments:

  1. I have missed you and thought about your family many times the last few months! So glad to hear that Devon is recovering well. How terrifying!

    So happy to see you back!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been off my blogging game and hadn't heard about your son. How scary! So glad he is doing okay. Your behavior catalog looks terrific!
    Jenn
    Finally in First

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...