Image Map

Sunday, December 2, 2012

12 Days of Christmas (Day Two)

The Polar Express is such a great movie to share with your kiddos at Christmas. I have been searching the internet for different ideas to incorporate in my 2nd grade classroom. I pinned some adorable ideas to my polar express board.

Some of my favorites:

Smores Trail Mix from The Loopy Ewe

Polar Express Tickets  from Lidia Barbosa

FREE-Polar express ticket

Hot Cocoa Bar from The Actors Wife

Hot chocolate bar and movie night! This sounds like a new tradition in the making.

Special Delivery from Mrs. Morrow’s Class

Head on over to her blog for the tips and tricks of this “chilly” surprise!!!!

Use this idea for Polar Express Day

On the 11th day of Christmas Mrs. Freshwater gave to me a sale on her Polar Express Unit. Today Only This 123 page unit is $8.00

image

This 123 page unit centered around a polar express theme will have your students believing. There are 19 different math activities and 14 different literacy activities to utilize during your polar express theme adventure.
Some Math activities included are:
Patterning
Measurement
Tally
Counting
Addition
Graphing
Ordinal Numbers
Time
Plus More

Some Literacy activities included are:
ABC Order
Sight Words
Rhyming Words
Emergent Reader
Syllable Counting
Ending Sounds
Beginning Sounds
CVC Words
Plus More

PS Don’t forget to snag up my two Polar Express Freebies too!!!

Polar Express I have-who has game

ticketbyticket

Always, Melissa

2 comments:

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...