Image Map

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The countdown is on…

I don’t know about the rest of you but I cant wait to get back to school. I may be the only teacher that feels that way, but I get bored on break. So far I have done the holiday thing (BahHumbug) cleaned out my closets, started re-organizing my home office, made new labels, and the list goes on. I have tried to stay away from the stores as I am saving for something big and don’t want to be tempted by the holiday sales and etc.

While doing my daily pinning, I ran across this pencil sharpener again and was so excited to see that it was back in stock and now available in black. Wooo Hoooo!!! It’s the little things that get me excited. Have you heard about this amazing sharpener??? I personally have not used it but definitely trust the hundreds of fellow teacher friends and bloggers who continually blog about this classroom wonder. Head on over to their Facebook page and find out how you can enter their giveaway. (Don’t forget to tell them Mrs. Freshwater sent you!!)

 

Midnight Black

BTW I am currently working on my morning work packet. I have been struggling since the beginning of the year to find an equal balance for my early birds and my late stragglers. I am hoping this weekly packet will keep them busy . I am hoping to have my January version up by Sunday just in time for the return of school. By the way when do you return?? We go back on Thursday January 3rd.

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. You are not the only one, I am about to LOSE MY MIND!! My kids have been sick and are driving me nuts!!! lol
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your adorable blog and am your newest follower!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness
    I'd love for you to come join my Resolution Solution Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I'm just finding your blog!!! It's adorable! I usually am itching to get back to school, but I spent a lot of this break sick, and with a sick husband, so I wouldn't mind a few extra {healthy} days!

    We're having a giveaway, you should come check it out!

    Happy New Year!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...