Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Moving Right Along

Have you ever had one of those days when you said, “Okay I have had enough! God you can stop now”! From the moment that I woke up it seemed like it was one thing after another. I am hoping that I can crawl into my bed tonight and thank the man upstairs that the day is finally over. Maybe it is just this entire week that I have been dreading. The one year anniversary of my sweet friend Daphne’s death is on Wednesday.
Daphne
Daphne and her dog PeeJ
bc girl melonheadz colored
My sweet friend, there is not a day that I don’t carry you in my heart! I hear your voice of reason, but I still don’t listen!! I would do anything to hear one of your lectures. I still remember our last conversation like it was yesterday. (Did you have to be spot on about everything!) Till we meet again my sweet Daffy Duck – I love you and miss you dearly.
To say the least getting motivated to complete the units and mini units has been quite hard. I finally posted all of my Scott Foresman Reading Street Supplemental Packets for Units 1-4. You can head on over to my TPT store and snag up these useful packets. I utilize the packets for my Reading Focus Wall, Spelling Activities, Comprehension, and etc.
They have been a huge lifesaver for me this year being new to 2nd grade. I am finally getting my tippy toes to touch the ground. I have gotten into a weekly routine of copying, grading, planning, etc. It only took me 5 months, but I feel like I have gotten into a pretty good groove.
I have begun my supplemental packets for Unit 5 & 6 and then will be moving on to create first grade packets (by popular demand). Okay there people I put it in black and white!!! No worries. I will begin creating Unit 4 and then move on to 5 before backtracking to Units 1-3. (You may all stop blowing up my emails with requests!!! Even though I am quite flattered and touched by your “sweet” pleas and poems.
Did you enter my giveaway for the Classroom Friendly Supply Pencil Sharpener???? Don’t delay, enter today. <—(Click Link)
Contest runs thru Monday February 4th.

3 comments:

  1. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Hoping for peace and good memories to sustain you through this difficult time:)

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...