Image Map

Monday, March 12, 2012

Calling all “Pinterest” lovers!!!!!

Oh My Goodness!!! Oh My Goodness!!! I just discovered pinerly. Thank you Charity Preston from The Organized Classroom Blog! (You’re AMAZING!!)

logo

Pinerly is a new site to help you manage all of those amazing pins and help organize your addiction. When I started pinning last May, I was addicted within the first few weeks. I was constantly staring at my phone and pinning and re-pinning amazing ideas for my home and classroom.

Unfortunately, Pinerly is not open to the public yet… I need ten friends (I am calling on my fabulous bloggy friends to help me out!)

Head on over using this link http://www.pinerly.com/i/1ygK3 and sign up. It’s a 5 second process- Just enter your email.

Thank you my fabulous bloggy friends for helping me out. You guys are WONDERFUL!!!!!

cloverdots Shamrock Updatecloverdots

Shamrock

It’s not easy being green…I received an email from a TPT buyer asking me to change my clocks in my Shamrock Math and Literacy Unit. She needed clocks with numbers for her kiddos.

I am attaching them here for you to upload just in case your kiddos may need this style of clocks. These are just the “clock” cards. The recording sheet and directions are in the unit.

shamrock clocks

P.S. I have a few new units in the works (all popular requests) plus I will be blogging and answering your questions. You guys are simply amazing!!!!! Have a “GREAT” Evening!

Always, Melissa

8 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa - I can't believe I wasn't following you before...I thought for sure I was. I apologize. Thanks for the pinerly info - I just signed up too. If you haven't stopped by my blog lately swing on by I'm having a lucky 300 Giveaway! :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! I signed up too! Hope that helps you! Now I just have to get my own followers!

    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up & just found you & starting to follow. Thanks, Jackie
    jackie@acsnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I am heading over there to sign up for it! I am also here to comment about your great giveaway. So excited!!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach
    mrspoland.class@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...