Image Map

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Have You Heard The News?

One of my favorite gals, Erica Bohrer, has published another book for Scholastic. Oh My Goodness, Oh My Goodness I am so excited for her. I can’t wait for my copy to come in the mail.

Erica is a super sweet gal and her blog Erica Bohrer’s First Grade is simply spectacular. I love her Common Core Aligned Activities and Theme Units.

Erica Bohrers First Grade

Her newest book 20 Super Spelling Centers will be released on April 1st!! Click on the picture below to head on over to amazon to pre-order.

20 Super Spelling Centers: Fun, Ready-to-Go Activities That Help Kids Master the Words on Their Spelling Lists

Her First Book Just Right Reading Response Activity Sheets for Young Learners  (Published May 2010) Is a great tool for any K-2 Classroom. Click on the picture to head on over to amazon to purchase. Trust me you won’t be disappointed.

Just-Right Reading Response Activity Sheets for Young Learners: 50 Reproducible Graphic Organizers That Help Children Write Meaningful Responses to the Books They Read

I just wanted to give a little shout out to Miss Erica!!!

You rock girl!!!

Always, Melissa

8 comments:

  1. Wow Melissa! That is so sweet. Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I didn't know that she did that. She is pretty talented!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Thank you for sharing Erica's book! I love her blog!
    Andrea
    Cheers to School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! I am a new follower. Please hop on over to my blog. Hope you find something ya like. I also wanted to award you the Top 10 Blog award. Please come on over to secondissosweet.blogspot to pick it up. Be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...