Image Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It can be a zoo around here…

Sometimes it seems that my life can be a real zoo. Between everyone coming and going, it does get quite hectic and crazy. Although right, it seems to be the calm before the storm. I am gearing up for IEP season. Time to schedule appointments and begin writing all the amazing things my kiddos have accomplished.

My son started a new job working on the weekends. I am not sure how I feel about this. It seems like just yesterday I brought him home from the NICU. Boy, how time has flown by. One of my favorite sounds is “You’re gonna miss this” by Trace Adkins. I do miss my baby, but he has grown up to be a great “young” adult and am very proud of him.

By popular demand….. A new Zoo unit was posted on TPT.

zoo

This 80 page zoo themed unit is filled with 20 different math and literacy activities. Here is a “glimpse” at some of the titles.

  • Born to Be Wild
  • Lion Tails
  • Hungry Hungry Hippos
  • Eye of the Tiger
  • Cheetah Chant
  • Monkey in the Middle
  • Elephant Ears

I have a few mini units (10 activities) and a few regular (20+ activities) in the works. I am hoping to have them up by Easter. Many of you have been sending requests and I am trying to fill them. I truly appreciate all the suggestions. You’re all AMAZING!!!! The emails and kind words have been filling my bucket to the brim.

Is there something you would like to see? Just send me a line and let me know. mfresh2@aol.com   

Here is a mini “zoo” freebie pack just for you!!!

                        Zoo Freebies

Hope you enjoy!!!

Always,

Melissa

2 comments:

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...