Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

So much to do…So little time…

Good Morning my bloggy friends. As I flipped through my calendar yesterday, I was shocked to see we only have 39.5 instructional days left. (Oh My Word, It is flying bye!) There is so much to squeeze in before the end of the year. As you all know, I am a special education teacher so the end of the year means I will be spending a lot of time in front of my computer writing iep’s for next year. I am trying a new approach this year. I am going to try and stay on top of things and get them done without having a mini breakdown. Do any of you get stressed during iep season???

I have finally added my Spring Unit to TPT!! Yea!! I have a few more things in the works and hope to get my next one up by Wednesday evening. I appreciate all of the emails and requests. It does help when I am creating. I try to focus most of the activities around my kinders that I work with as well as some of my firsties, but do try and incorporate other ideas as well.

I am loving my new Spring Spectacular Unit

Spring

It is filled with 22 activities. (12 Math and 10 Literacy)

Math Concepts:

Tally Counting
Addition
Time (Digital & Analog)
Money
Odd/Even Numbers
Fractions
Graphing and Analysis
Measurement, plus more…

Literacy Concepts:

Blends
Digraphs
Syllable Counting
Vowel Recognition
Sight Word Recognition
Word Building
Ending Sounds
Rhyming, plus more…

I hope you all enjoy this unit as much as I did creating it!!

Always, Melissa

1 comment:

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...