Image Map

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter

Hoppy Easter to You and Yours!!!

bunny

I am throwing a SALE just for today so you better “HOP” to it and don’t delay!!

Fill your basket to the brim and don’t forget to add my newest Eggstra-special treat.

My Earth Day Unit is up just in the knick of time!! This 84 page unit is filled with 20 different math & literacy activities all centered around an eco-friendly theme.

EDIV

Hip-Hop to it!! The sale ends tonight at MIDNIGHT!!!!

I figured this was much better than chocolate!!!

Always,

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Just checked on your sale, but the prices seem to be the same. Was it suppose to be 10 or 20 percent off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked again and the sale is showing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Earth Day packet! Might have to snatch it up! The clip art is so cute! Where did you get it from??

    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a sale! And chocolate, too! But a sale is better for my waistline! I'm on my way over to your store! While eating a chocolate bunny! LOL!

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...