Image Map

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Celebrate EARTH DAY

It’s time to celebrate this remarkable planet we live on. What are you doing today or everyday to help planet Earth? A kinder class in my building picked up trash around the school.

One of my favorite quotes from a kinder gal, “Guess what we did today, Mrs. Freshwater… We picked up smelly trash to help make Earth a better place.” (I loved the additional little word “smelly” to sentence.)

I am celebrating today by putting my Earth Day Unit on Sale. Head on over to scoop it up. Don’t delay as the sale ends tomorrow. Teaching your kiddos about Eco-Friendly Habits is something that can be incorporated all throughout the year.

EDIV

Have a great day!!!

Always, Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I am your newest follower! Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...