Image Map

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Who is celebrating tomorrow?

Who is celebrating Cinco De Mayo tomorrow in their classroom? Living in West Virginia most of my life, we have never really celebrating this festive holiday, but I am beginning to notice it is becoming more culturally diverse all throughout the nation and my rural area.

While shopping this weekend, I saw several signs for businesses who were joining in on the FUN.

Head over to your local Moe’s on Saturday for Cinco De Moe’s. Check your local store to see exactly what “specials” they will be featuring for this festive. I hear the yummy queso calling my name. Mmmmmmm

lto_image

Giant Eagle is celebrating with a week long Latin America Cuisine Food Fiesta !“Yummy”

Cinco De Pinterest

Recently on pinterest, I discovered a bunch of adorable ideas for Cinco De Mayo.

Here are just a few of my favorite finds…

From Oh My Creative!

Oh My Word!!! How adorable and clever is this!!!!

Pom

From Aunt Peaches

Step-By-Step Directions!! Pure Cuteness!!!

From Ruffled

DIY: Mini Piñata

Step-By-Step Instructions (Love These!!)

diy cinco de mayo pinata

From Little Nummies

Cinco De Mayo “Healthy Snack”

Don’t Forget My Cinco De Mayo Unit

My Unit will be on SALE through

SATURDAY for $5

Cinco

There are 14 different activities to help your little Niño’s and Niña’s join in on the “fiesta”.

Don’t Forget to look at my earlier posting for some other cute CINCO ideas!!!!!

{Click Here}

Hope you all have a “wonderful” Fiesta!!!!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fun time. We used to celebrate it, and now it's been taken off of our list? Kind of miss it and the kids love it!
    Have a great day!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...