Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

The time has come…

Well, the time has finally come. It’s time to begin the dreaded cleaning, re-organizing, and packing of my room. This will be my fourth move in four years-Oh My! Oh My! I have taken the plunge and bid into a regular classroom position. I have mixed emotions about leaving my current position because I adore the people I work with and love the kiddos. I will be moving to a second grade classroom. Everyone has told me this is the “perfect” grade. Luckily, I will remain in the same building and will work with an amazing team. ( I hope they are patient as I will probably have a zillion questions!)

I have begun to clean out my cabinets and re-organize (Yes, I wrote “re-organize”!!! I am a pretty organized person but I wanted to spruce up my labels.) I am starting slowly but I wanted to share my “new” art supply labels with you. I decided to stick with black and white polka dots since that is one of favorite things! (Love me some polka dots!!)

You can {click here} or the picture to download

image

imageimage

Coming Soon

Math Labels

Literacy Labels

Library Labels

Always,

Melissa

11 comments:

  1. These are super cute!!!!! I would love to make a matching set for all of my cabinet/ office supplies. Did you purchase the border from somewhere? I would love to have them look all alike (I think I must be crazy....)
    Mandy
    http://mandys-tips-4-teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Share some of your tips for packing up and organizing. I'm a homeschooler and now that my 3rd baby is 'officially' starting prek this fall...I need to make room. So...please...share as I am going to be packing up and pulling things out by quarter now.

    Thanks!
    ~Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect to go with my classroom theme! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    I am having a TPT giveaway over at my blog...come and check it out! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute...thanks for sharing! You really thought of every craft supply!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll love 2nd!! I've also switched rooms many times!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second is the perfect grade. I've taught it for 10 years and I have loved it! I am also changing, rooms and reorganizing. I'm going to first grade. Even though I've loved second, 10 years is a long time for me, so I was ready to try something new.

    Good luck. I know you'll be great!

    susieqsclass@gmail.com
    learningwithsusieq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have taught 2nd before and you will love it. Switching rooms makes you clean things out, too!! Good luck...you will be wonderful!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck in 2nd grade! That's where I am going too. I currently teach Kindergarten and love it, so I have mixed emotions too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! I am now following you on my Wordpress Reader. Can't wait to see more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE these labels. I'm moving from kindergarten to 3rd and had LOTS to re-organize. Cant wait for the math, literacy and library labels! THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...