Image Map

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Staying on track with my calendar

Last year I was introduced to pinterest during the last week of school. During my vacation, I was quickly addicted to pinning and had to actually hide my phone to try to stay away. While exploring the site, I came across an adorable binder from Mrs. Pollard at Tales of a Teacherista. She was gracious enough to adapt it to fit my theme and share it with me. (Thank you Thank you Thank you) I was immediately hooked and loved my new “organizational binder” As I was filling in my numerous events and meetings for the month of May, I quickly realized that my calendar would soon end. (Let’s just say I went into PANIC mode!)

Luckily, pinterest saved the day!! I cam across a pin from Leslie of Kindergarten Works. It was a similar calendar to the one I used for the 2011-2012 school year. I got brave while at the computer and decided to try and create my own using my 2012-2013 color scheme. Leslie was gracious enough to allow me to post my “color” version for you!! If you want more “great” ideas about Leslie’s “binder basics” head over to Kindergarten Works. (Trust me this is a post you will all want to read- tell her Mrs. Freshwater sent you!!)

Here is my freebie Color Calendar Version. I hope you enjoy!!! Since, I am headed to a regular education classroom for the 2012-2013 look for additional binder forms in the future.

 image

imageimage

I loved this calendar and utilized it all year in my classroom. I was able to map out the year (holidays, CE days, trainings, etc) and keep track of weekly meetings, school events, etc.

Always, Melissa

7 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing, I was just headed to Office Depot to buy one for next year. Crossing that off the list! =)

    Samantha
    Samantha
    Ms.Smarty Pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did we do without pinterest???
    Adorable freebie!!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is Having a Giveaway!!
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Thank you. I know you got your font from Kevin and Amanda, but what font is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and exactly what I needed!!! Thanks!!

    Jess
    Mrs. Wood's Class

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!!! :o) Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have plans on updating this for calendar for 2013/2014?

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...