Image Map

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sweet Treat Bucket Filler

Last night as I was feeling glum (it’s my son’s last day of high school today!) I opened an email from a sweet tpt buyer.

Print

This is what Amy had to say about my “Sweet Treats” Unit:

Hi Melissa,

I just wanted to let you know that my kids LOVED your Sweet Treats Unit. We have used it this week to review kindergarten skills. The kids had free choice of which centers they wanted to do each day and could pick the partners that they wanted to work with as long as they were getting along. It has been the greatest last week of school in my 18 years. They are totally engaged in what they are doing and having a great time - all while I am getting things accomplished. We have had a "Sweet Treat" every day for our end-of-the-day snack. *I know the people at the grocery store think I really like ice cream b/c on Sunday night I bought 20 fudge bars, 20 Dreamsicles, 20 bomb pops, 20 ice cream bars, and all the stuff to make 20 ice cream sundaes! Thanks again for a wonderful packet of materials!
:) Amy

Amy even shared a few pictures!!!

Thank you again for being so sweet!!

Ice_Cream_Week_-_Adding_3_#sIce_Cream_Week_-_AdditionIce_Cream_Week_-_PatternsIce_Cream_Week_-_Time

You all can grab my “Sweet Treat” Unit {HERE}

sweet

Always,

Melissa

P.S> Amy Thanks for filling my bucket on an evening when I needed a little “pick me up”

4 comments:

  1. Melissa,
    I know how you feel. My kids have gone to the same school as me (I teach Kindergarten) and have done so since they were in kindergarten. We're a k-4 to 12th grade school. Tomorrow, our oldest graduates! It's the end to a season. Mixed emotions everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely comment!! And I *love* her sweet treat end-of-the-day snack idea!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful email!! I have several of your units and absolutely love every one of them! I hope you're feeling a little happier today :)
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) You are very welcome! I just wanted you to know how much I LOVED the packet and how much my kids ENJOYED the activities.

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...