Image Map

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do you "like" it??

Good Morning!! I recently joined TBTS (Teaching Blog Traffic School) with Charity Preston. Even though it is taking me some time to go through the lessons, the wealth of information I have learned has been absolutely AMAZING!!! If you are curious about TBTS head on over to http://teachingblogtrafficschool.com and tell Charity that Melissa Freshwater sent you!!! J
 I am currently in the mist of changing my facebook page- I was doing it all wrong L and I need your help to correct my mistake. I have set a goal to have 200 likes by Friday and promised my fans that I would post a mini back to school unit (4 math and 4 literacy activities) to go with a popular children's book about colors. (Can you guess what it is?)
Head on over to my facebook page and click LIKE!!!!!! (Click picture below)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...