Image Map

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Label Freebie

I have had many people asking me about organizing and labeling the classroom. I guess you need to start slow. I am constantly finding “new” things to label. I try to keep everything in my room labeled, simply because it is easier for me, my students, and especially a substitute. I will be uploading freebies as I find them to help you begin labeling and staying organized for the 2011-2012 school year.

Here are some misc. labels I use

labels misc.

They are set for Avery Label # 5163 (2x4)

Enjoy!!

Always, Melissa

5 comments:

  1. I love labeling things and LOVE your labels! So fun!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute labels! I was wondering what font you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie K- It's from Lettering Delights- http://www.letteringdelights.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwyn said, Love the labels I'm going to print for my grandson's teacher, thanks for sharing. I love Lettering Delights also did you get any of the 50 cent graphics? I made a fireman set on my blog using them, here is my blog site if you want to check out my free printables.
    http://owensfamily-gwyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the labels! Can't wait to use these in my classroom!

    -Bethany
    Learning is a Journey

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...