Image Map

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Super Excited

Good Afternoon Everyone!!! The excitement is brewing and I can hardly contain myself. I am going to let you in on a little secret…Tomorrow you need to stop back because there is going to be a “huge” announcement. Trust me this is definitely not something you are going to want to miss.

On another note I had so much fun giving myself the challenge of getting 200 facebook followers that I decided to do it again. I figured I would double my goal and shoot for

400

likes to my fan page @ www.facebook.com/mrsfreshwatersclassblog

I just started working on my 2nd Facebook follower freebie. (Did you all like the Brown Bear, Brown Bear Freebie? I got many return emails excited about the mini unit filled with the different math and literacy activities.)

Well here it is!!! Tell your friends and colleagues to stop on over and press like. If you haven’t pressed like yet, then head on over- you don’t miss all of the excitement.

facebook II

Always, Melissa

P.S. Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow

for the BIG Announcement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...