Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Behavior at it’s BEST

I have been working on my Behavior Management System. After reaching and doing a lot of reading. (You bloggers are the best!) I have decided to use an adapted version of the Rick Morris Clip Chart System. I am sticking with my polka dot theme.

You can snag up my polka dot clip chart here

image

image

As I was working on my system, I came across an adorable, precious, amazing… Okay there are NOT enough acronyms to describe this cutie patootie idea from Sarah at First Grade at Last.  There were just a few posters featured but throughout the comments many people gave suggestions. I ran with it and created my version own.

I am going to implement the positive behavior catalog for my top of the chart and off the chart students. I am hoping the “variety” of fun rewards will motivate all my student’s to be on their tip-top behaviors daily.

Here is glimpse at my classroom behavior catalog poster packet

imageimageimageimageimage

What’s Coming

UPDATED 7/11/12 JOB DUTIES (POSTED ON TPT)

Polka Dot & Chevron Styles Available)

jciii

cjcii

Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 2 (All of Unit 1 Stories have been posted)

Head on over to my TPT store for details

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. This looks really cute! I have been attracted to these clip charts, too. I have used something like the stoplight system (made really nice out of wood) but really want a step above the happy face for more positive reinforcement. As much as I hate to give up my nice wooden clipchart - yours is super tempting! Going on my wishlist while I ponder and debate about what to do.
    Come check out all the other randomness on my mind this summer:
    Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your black & white polka dotted clip chart!! That goes right along with my pirate theme! I've got to go & check this out! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the behavior catalog sounds like a fun idea!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm loving your chevron behavior chart but it has different wording than mine has. I'd be willing to scrap mine but I had my students last year and I don't want to confuse them. Any chance if I bought your chart you could change the wording to fit my chart. It's ok if you can't. Just thought I would ask.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...