Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Christmas in July

DUE TO UNFORSEEN ISSUES WITH TPT
MY SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED!!! That's right all my holiday items will be 20% off today too!!!!!!! (7-26-12)

Okay my sweet bloggin’ friends.
I promised you a “sweet” surprise.
Here it is…
I am teaming up with some blogging buddies for some jolly good deals on our seasonal items.  

(Thanks to Abby from The Inspired Apple for Image! You Rock!!)

For ONE DAY ONLY all of OUR Holiday products will be on SALE for 20%. Hurry on over TO MY STORE and STOCK up your carts. Just in time to stock up and get prepared for the new year to come!!!!
A few of my top sellers
Don’t Delay!! Take Advantage of this Jolly Good Deal TODAY!!! Hop On over to Blog Hoppin' to shop and hop around.
Okay, I have no time to spare, gotta head on over and fill up my cart too!!!!
Always,
Melissa
PS: SALE IS ONLY ON HOLIDAY RELATED ITEMS
AND ENDS @ 11:59 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Despair busies one, and my weekend was spoken for. I was going to lie down on the floor of my apartment in the draft of the air conditioner and spend two days and nights traveling a circuit of regret, self-pity, and jealousy.Flights to Douala
    Cheap Flights to Douala
    Cheap Air Tickets to Douala

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...