Image Map

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Extreme Clean

Okay, I don’t know how many of you know this but prior to going back to school to get my teaching degree, I owned a gift shop. Well, we closed the store awhile back and I have begun to sort, price for “yard sale”, and organize-AGAIN!!! Well, let’s just say my gift shop back rooms looked like a mini teacher store. I have been collecting various school related items (Okay I admit, I had a problem will school related items-Always thought I needed everything right then and right now!) Well, needless to say I am a little older and a little wiser and definitely a little more frugal. I am proud to say that I have NOT stepped foot into a Dollar Tree since June. That is a huge accomplishment for me. I also have no purchased one pair of shoes or been to WHBM this whole entire summer- YIPPPEEEEEE for me!!!!

While, cleaning I found these round circle shapes… Instant thought…

MY CLASSROOM

With these steps…..

  • Spray Paint Black
  • Cut and Add Glitter Numbers (Loving Me Some Cherry Limeade)
  • Modge Podge
  • Attach magnets to back

Complete: I have my student numbers for my Job Chart.

photo photo

WOOOOO HOOOOO another craft complete….

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Your numbers for your job chart came out great! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you use for your numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have the Cherry Limeade cartridge, but I think a friend does. I am going to have to do something like this because I love the effect of those colors on black. Are the circles chipboard?
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!!! Love completing projects.

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...