Image Map

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Second Grade Ready or Not… Here I Come

Good Morning!! As many of you know I am leaving my position and heading to 2nd grade. Excited, Nervous, Excited, Nervous… Oh My!!!
I have begun working on my Reading Activity Packets for the Scott Foreman Reading Street Series.
I have begun working on Unit 1- I am hoping to have the entire unit up by Saturday.
Yes, before my email gets blown up I will be posting each story on tpt.
I have posted my first packet Iris and Walter.
image
I am including images to use on your Focus Wall- I am so excited about this- I can’t wait to get my wall up!!! I will be featuring different B/W backgrounds each week.
image
Here is a small glimpse of a couple activities using the spelling words and high frequency words from the story.
imageimage
I am loving this writing craftivity. I am planning on implementing many different style of writing this year to get my kiddos ready for 3rd grade and the WV writing assessment. (Does your state implement a writing assessment?)
image
Head on Over to My TPT Store and Snag this 35 page activity packet for $3.50
Always, Melissa

UPDATE:
ALL UNIT 1 STORIES have been added to my TPT Store.
each Unit is $3.50 contains posters, seat activities, writing & craftivity, plus more!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your unit looks great. You have been very busy~
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL!! You are going to LOVE 2nd GRADE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome!!! I wish we did Scott Foresman so I could use it! I love your blog and your wonderful ideas. You'll love second. It is such an awesome grade to teach. They are old enough for independence and responsibility but need you too! I've taught every primary grade and second is my favorite. I am awarding you the One Lovely Blog award. Stop by my blog to claim it!

    rene
    A Passion For Primary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have given you an award! Please go to my blog & read the post "My First Blog Award" to see how to claim it. Excellent blog! http://kindergartenfunn.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the wonderful world of Second Grade. I am loving your blog.

    Mrs Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...