Image Map

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Birthday Decor

I just uploaded my birthday décor- I apologize for the delay. I know many of you have been anxiously awaiting. (Thanks for the emails! Smile)

bdaysign

Birthday Journal

bidayjournal

bdayjournal

Birthday Certificate from Teacher

bdaycert

Cupcake Pencil Topper (Just add a birthday pencil or for an extra special treat a Smencil)

bdaypen

Birthday Cupcake for Bulletin Board/Door Display

cupckae

Monthly Headers for Bulletin Board Display or Calendar

image

Always,

Melissa

9 comments:

  1. This birthday packet is super cute! I love the cupcake pencil topper-how creative!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You have totally got me out of zebra and into polka dots! Thanks again! Love everything you've been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute?!? I love the polka dots

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Too cute! I feel like my kids have been very birthday-deprived! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! What a great idea!
    We love your blog and would like to give you the One Lovely Blog Award! Visit our blog to get it! :) http://teachinglittlemiracles.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just added this to my cart. Super cute:0)
    I am your newest follower!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the birthday pencil toppers! Cutest idea ever!

    my classroom is my runway

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...