Image Map

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Daily 5 Grades 1-3 Book Study Announcement & Hostess Search

 

Did you buy your book yet???????

The Daily Five

We will be launching our book study on Wednesday, June 13th.

Are you as excited as I am?!?! I sure hope so! I am headed to second grade this year (Nervous but very excited!!!)

I have been waiting patiently to begin Daily 5 for a few years and can’t wait to get started!!!

I LOVE DAILY 5- Super excited to begin!! I will be participating in a book study starting June 13th with some “great” bloggy buddies to complete a chapter by chapter book study!!!!

To Prepare

Grab a Copy of the Book

Begin Reading

Follow the Blogs Below

Begin brainstorming your own ideas as you read through the Chapters

Take Notes

Schedule to Follow Soon

The following 1-3 bloggers are participating..........

Thinking Out Loud

First Grade Blue Skies

DillyDabbles

Castles and Crayons

Fabulously First

Surfin' Through Second

Always,

Melissa


11 comments:

  1. Do you guys need another hostess? I have read (and loved it) and used a version for about 3 years. I have even heard them speak on two different occasions. I LOVE them! I am happy to host, but will be out of town next week. Would that be OK?
    Mandy
    http://mandys-tips-4-teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay yay yay!!!! I'm moving to 2nd grade next year too and would like to implement the Daily 5 in my class. Congrats on your move by the way too!!!

    Thanks,

    Barbara
    Http://mrskilburnkiddos.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ~ I would LOVE to participate! My goal this summer is to read both Cafe and Daily 5 so this will be a great way to actually get it done! I'm going to a workshop with the sisters in August! Please add me if it's not too late! :)

    ❀Bethany❀
    Learning is a Journey
    Polka Dot Parlor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait!!!

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to following along! I've heard lots of good about Daily 5 and have been interested in learning more! I'm off to Amazon!

    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow everyone's blog but don't have one of my own. I'd love to but just don't know how, yet! Can I still participate?

    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!!

    I would love to join you all for this. I have the book and ready to go!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to this book study! Thanks for being a part of it.

    Heather
    Teaching Through Turbulence

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesomeness! I am excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm your newest follower. I'll be along for the book study! :-)

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...