Image Map

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Classroom Organizing TAKE 1

Well, as many of you know I am headed to a 2nd grade classroom in the fall. It has been bittersweet packing up my classroom for the 3rd year in a row. Every year, I realize I have acquired too much stuff. I did give many things away to some pretty sweet teachers, but I still have tons of stuff. I am trying to stay ahead of the game and organize as I go. After finding some cute ways to “organize” community supplies I pinterest, I decided to take the plunge and organize the crayons and etc. I had laying around. (Okay, I had a whole bin of crayons- What was I thinking…)

I headed over to Lowe’s and picked up some empty quart containers for my “sharp” and “dull” pencils bins.

 image

I already had a few sterilite 5-drawer containers in my room. So I am going to reuse them for my community supplies and my writing supplies.

image

 

I created some labels-

Simply download and print

{Click Here}

image

image

image

Make Sure You Stop Back All Summer for More Freebies and Teacher Created Products

Enjoy, Melissa

12 comments:

  1. Thank you! I left a HUGE box of mixed crayons in my classroom. Organizing them by color is a brilliant idea. :-)
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I am trying to be more organized for my next school year and this is a great way to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a smart idea! Thank you for sharing!! You made this girl happy with the super cute polka dot labels.
    http://mstinezskids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you on being more organized for next year. I also realized that I have way to much stuff, but wasn't able to give a lot of it away before the end of the year, so I will be doing it in the beginning.

    Cara
    The Teacher's Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the polka dot stuff! Do you know of a way to make the white dots red? I have ladybugs all over my room and I use a black and red polka dot border from Trend. Any ideas? I am to the point that I think I am going to have to let go of a little OCD and use black and white in addition to the black and red. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am digging all the polkadots! I am planning on major organizational changes in my room this year, too! :)

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your polka dot labels are perfect for my classroom theme next year! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did Lowes gives those to you?? or did you have to buy them? Loving your labels :)

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for these cute labels. It was just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I plan to use the "color" labels on my construction paper drawers! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What are the chances that you created some labels and I just sorted my crayons and colored pencils by COLOR?! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute theme! Would there be any way that I could get the original file to translate it to French? I teach French Immersion and I always seem to have trouble finding cute things like this in French.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...