Image Map

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Classroom Organizing Take 3 Math & Literacy Items

I am back with more labels and organizing ideas. I didn’t have a lot of storage in my room during the 2010-2011 school year so I had to come up with a quick solution. I used these bins for my monthly items (pencils, books, paper, seasonal items, etc.) and thought they would be “perfect” to store my math & literacy manipulative and center activities.

Here are pictures from

2010-2011

image

2011-2012

image

In the small 3-drawer carts, I store my center activities in color coded zippered pouches. (Yes, I am OCD, but it does help me stay organized.)

image

In the wide 3-drawer carts, I store my manipulatives, games, etc.

image

This has been a system that has worked for me the last few years. All of my materials are easily accessible and the students can easily get out and put materials back without hesitation.

I created new bin labels to coordinate with my black & white polka dot theme for the 2012-2013 school year.

You can grab them along with Math & Literacy Group Labels (I labeled math 1-6 and literacy A-F)

at my TPT store for $2.00

image

image

image

image

image

Always,

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I love plastic drawers! It makes everything in the classroom look so universal. I have a mish-mash of plastic drawers...I would like to get matching ones like you have, but dang, they are expensive!!!

    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade

    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete

❤Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...